Fruity and sour gift - DIY tutorial
Are you still looking for a gift, either for Valentine's Day or just in between? How about a bouquet of fruity and sour roses made from dragon's tongues? These are quick and easy to make, so they also make a great last-minute gift. We'll show you how to do it now:
Here we go:
- Cut the spider legs into small pieces and push them onto the skewers. They serve as a holder.
- Form a small wave from the green dragon tongues. You also skewer this wave in the middle.
- Roll a flower out of different coloured (red, orange or purple) dragon tongues. Always place one layer a little lower than the previous one. You can fold the last tip to the side (see photo) to make the flower look more real.
- Carefully pull this flower onto the skewer. Pluck everything into shape and the flower is ready!
- When you have formed all the roses, you can put the skewers into your vase. For stabilisation, your favourite hitschies are perfect as "potting soil".